Since 1960, the Don Mills Tennis Club has been a familiar, welcoming fixture in the Don Mills neighborhood and now boasts a membership of more than 500.
We have an attractive setting in Bond Park, accessible by bus with lots of free parking. Our club features six lit, hard courts, resurfaced and repainted in September 2011. Our clubhouse has a modern kitchen, lounge area, washrooms, showers and change rooms. Courts are supervised weekday evenings from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free tennis balls are supplied for casual play during supervised hours. Balls are also supplied for Kaffeeklatsch on Tuesday and Friday mornings and House League matches on Wednesday evenings.
Why join Don Mills Tennis Club?
We invite you and your family to join our friendly and active tennis community here in the heart of Don Mills. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced player, we have programs for all ages and levels of play.
Brand new lights on all 6 courts
- Still new resurfaced hard courts
- Supervised courts Mon-Fri 6-11pm; Sun 9am–2pm
- Free tennis balls supplied during supervised hours
11 Interclub Adult Evening and Daytime Teams and 4 Junior Teams
- Wednesday Evening Adult House League
- Organized Friday Evening Round Robins
- Organized Socials – Adult and Junior
- Organized Kaffeeklatsch Drop In (Tuesday & Friday mornings)
- Adult & Junior Clinics
- Private and Group Lessons
- Adult and Junior Club Tournaments
- Progressive Mini-Net Junior Program
- Saturday Morning Junior League
- Junior Summer Camp
- End of Year Banquet
- Bring your hopper and practice serving
- Modern air-conditioned clubhouse, kitchen, lounge, TV, WiFi, washrooms, showers & change rooms